Tracey Dorr – Owner / Head Coach
- 40 years of skating experience
- A certified CanSkate and Power Skating coach through Skate Canada and NCCP
- passed over 60 figure skating tests
- achieving Triple Gold level status.
- Professional figure skater with Disney on Ice
- Co-coached the University of Guelph Figure Skating team.
- 8 years competing in synchronized skating, and won two Canadian National Championships.
- Her passion is to see players improve & stretching them to new levels of skill while building their self-esteem
Fauna Grill – Coach/Marketing Coordinator
- Been coaching for 27 years.
- Skate Canada NCCP Level 2 certified in Singles and Ice Dance, as well as Special Olympics
- Trained at the Preston Figure Skating Club in Cambridge, ON
- Highlight of coaching career was spending 3 months coaching in Metulla, Israel at the Canada Centre as well as leading the Roger Neilson Hockey Camp in Israel during the summer of 1997 – with both Canadian and Israeli teenage hockey players.
- Completed Skate Canada Canpowerskate certification in the fall of 2013 and has been working with hockey teams and players (her son included) on perfecting their power and efficiency in their skating with Edge Power Skating
Liam Dorr – Coach
- 10 years of AAA hockey in the GTHL and currently continuing my hockey career.
- Edge Power Skating student from age 6 to current date.
- Senior Edge Power Skating coach with 5 years of coaching experience with Edge.
- 9 years - assistant Captain of his AAA teams
- Received most improved award, most sportsmanlike throughout AAA career
- 2018 GTHL Midget All Star Team
- I love kids, and most of my coaching experience is with 6-12 year olds.
Todd Holland – Coach
- 10 years coaching
- Skate Canada and NCCP certified
- 5 years junior hockey in Great Lakes Junior Hockey League (w/ Blenheim Blades & Wheatley Sharks)
- Powerskating/Skills coach for McGill Redmen Varsity hockey 2015-16 and Windsor AAA Zone (all teams) 2012-13
- Two time member of Team Ontario Inline for World Inline Cup
- Skate Canada - CanPowerSkate Course assistant instructor (instructing Coaches on how to teach PowerSkating Skills) focussing on error detection and correction.
Liam Deakin – Coach
- Played AAA hockey up until under 21
- One of Tracey's first private students
- Coaching experience of 5 years with edge powerskating
- Has coached teams and has done private lessons
David Montelpare – Coach
- 2 years of Edge Powerskating coaching experience
- Head coach of the North Toronto Peewee A team
- 5 years of head coaching experience in the GTHL/NYHL
- Developmental 1 certified coach by Hockey Canada
- Head/guest hockey instructor for Hockey Opportunity camp in Sundridge, Ontario
- Played 15+ yrs of minor hockey at various levels in Oakville, Ontario
Sherrie Berdusco – Coach
40+ years of skating experience
- Completed Gold Dances
- Completed Gold Pair Interpretive
- Performed in The Granite Club Skating Show
- Two time Canadian National Champion in Synchro Skating