Tracey Dorr – Owner / Head Coach
- 40 years of skating experience
- A certified CanSkate and Power Skating coach through Skate Canada and NCCP
- passed over 60 figure skating tests
- achieving Triple Gold level status.
- Professional figure skater with Disney on Ice
- Co-coached the University of Guelph Figure Skating team.
- 8 years competing in synchronized skating, and won two Canadian National Championships.
- Her passion is to see players improve & stretching them to new levels of skill while building their self-esteem
Ryan – Senior Instructor / Hockey Skills Specialist
- 30-year hockey veteran
- Played at AAA level in Ajax, Ontario.
- 1996 – 2nd round draft pick in OHL
- Captain of the Kitchener Rangers
- Won the Under 17 World Championship title
- Played for the Sault Ste Marie Greyhounds
- Drafted to the NHL in 1998 and attended two training camps as part of the Boston Bruins, alongside
- His current claim to fame: Helping players achieve their personal best on the ice.
Fauna – Marketing Coordinator / Instructor
- 24 years of coaching experience
- Skate Canada Level 2 coach
- Certified CanPower skate
- Trained at the prestigious Preston Figure Skating Club in Cambridge,
- A highlight of Fauna’s coaching career was spending 3 months coaching in Metulla, Israel at the Canada Centre as well as leading the Roger Neilson Hockey Camp in Israel during the summer of 1997 –
- Her focus now is hockey players (her son included) on perfecting their power and efficiency in their skating.
Julie – Senior Instructor
- 25 years of combine coaching and skating experience
- Certified CanPowerSkate, CanSkate and Primary STARSkate through Skate Canada
- Julie played competitive basketball, volleyball and track and field.
- Her multi-sport background has helped her better understand the body mechanics of hockey players and how to develop stronger athletes on the ice.
- Julies passion is analysing and teaching skating fundamentals to improve balance, control, agility and strength in hockey players
- Julie has a keen eye for detail and is Tracey’s go to person for technical skating details.
Liam – Instructor
- Liam was Tracey’s very first private lesson student. Liam has become an amazing skater with Edge Power skating technique and has become an excellent coach – with superior power skating technical skills, hockey knowledge with the right mix of soft skills.
- Liam still plays hockey on a U21 team
Haley – Instructor
- Hayley was hand picked by Tracey to coach on her staff. Not only is Hayley an excellent skater and hockey player; she has a natural ability to coach and get the best out of her players.
- Hayley still plays hockey with a AA Midget team.
2016 Assistant Coaches