Get The Edge for all the players on your hockey team with specialized team instruction. We recommend a minimum of 8 session blocks designed to increase skating speed, agility and endurance during games. For Tyke and Minor Novice teams we recommend full season training.
Our Team Instruction package includes:
- 75% Power Skating; 25% Power Skating with pucks
- Goal-setting with coach
- Skill-building Lesson Plans
- Technical breakdown of each skill
- Power skating drills – from Basic to Advanced
- Post-session Debrief
- $175/hour + ice cost
- $150/hr for 10 sessions (Team provides ice rental)
It is highly recommended you budget and organize your power skating coaching needs at Tryout time (April).
Our availability is limited and we book up fast.
It is optimal to start your season with power skating either in your team training camps in August and/or once a week in September-October . However, we will endeavour to accommodate your teams schedule/request.